Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Taa Daah!




Guess What! They are done! My own sockies! My first adult sized pair. This makes a grand total of 3! I am really psyched! They fit, although the knitting is not perfecto, I don't really mind. If I were to give them away I would be a little embarrassed. But they are for me and I'm not perfect nor do I care if they are not either. They are mine mine mine. I never do things for myself, so there! I imagine I'll just improve with the next pair, we'll see! I am gonna use the Lisa Souza yarn next and hope they are perfect. I may try the Monkey sock again, even follow the pattern like it is written this time. Wow, these took a while.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats! They look wonderful. You did a fine job!

Patticakes Patricia Mishler Handmade said...

thank you diane!