Sunday, May 6, 2007

Yarn Swifting





Well, that sure makes a difference! After searching for an economical swift I found one on ebay! It was only $22.95 or so plus shipping and folds up small, easy to use! I had fun actually winding hte yarn. I need to estimate how to divide the skein better, but the second one went better. The yarn is Lisa Souza. One is Spumoni, aqua, lighter color and the other is Pink Ribbon or something like that. It sure looks different after you wind it into a ball.
Yes it has been way too long since my last post and this one will be short. Haven't actually done a lot of knitting lately. Work has been kind of busy and I actually have gotten called in 5 of the last 4 call days I've been one. Helps with the paycheck and yarn addiction!
Getting ready for the painter to come so have lots of things to remove from the walls and furniture to move.

No comments: